SMA 56 and SMA 80 New!Beading, flanging + wire insert machines with motor drive
These machines are designed for your workshop use due to their robust design.
The machine bodies are made of special machine casting in a closed construction.
A massive base plate facilitates machine installation. There is no additional attachment required.
It is driven by an internal three-phase asynchronous motor via V-belt and worm gear running in oil bath.
SMA 80 with holding device (special accessories)
The safety control with EMERGENCY OFF switch and the selector switch for jogging / continuous operation and speed adjustment are mounted on the side of the machine housing.
The roller settings are made by moving or pivoting the complete bearing of the harmonic. As a result, corrections are also possible during the operation and fully visible. The large-sized stop plate is equipped with a hardened pre srewed plate. All bearings are maintenance free.
The working speed is controlled electronically.
The desired speed for the respective operation is preselected via a rotary potentiometer. Full torque with a working speed of 2 – 25 m / min (SMA 56) is guaranteed.
- Large stop plate with hardened pre-screwing plate
- Electric safety control
- Foot switch
- CEE-coupling 16 Amp
- Wheel wrench
- 6 pairs of wheels (V1-V3, B, Z, U7) –> only SMA 56!
- Rollers in all versions
- Other working speeds
- Holding device for 14 pair of rollers
- Fast advance of top shaft mechanical or hydraulical
- Combined turning and draw-in slide for working safely with folding rollers
- Combined turning and draw-in slide for working safely with folding rollers with adjustable angle
- Divided pre-screwing plate
- T-piece guide
- Circular guide
- Flanging device for caps
- Pipe support base
Only for SMA 80:
- Special set of wheels (3 pairs) for the folded seam connection to tank heads
|Type||SMA 56||SMA 80|
|Sheet thickness (depending on work)||mm||1,5||2,00|
|Wheel centre distance||mm||56||80|
|Working speed||m/min||2 – 25||2 – 20|
|Connecting voltage 3x 400V 50 Hz||x||x|
|Net weight approx.||kg||120||200|
(Subject to consrtuctional changes!)