RLPRectilinear punching machine with compressed air drive
Rectilinear punching machine for rationally punching holes in cuts for sheet insulation.
This is driven by a pneumatic cylinder, which is actuated by a foot control valve. The punching units are for taking up the hole cuts (stamps and matrices) and are arranged on the machine table so they can be shifted. The number of punching units and the diameter of the hole cuts (2.5 – 6.0 mm) can be adapted to the respective needs.
The distance of the holes from the edge of the sheet (overlapping) is continuously adjustable by width stops. A variable pull-out table extension guarantees stable support for the sheets to be hole-punched.
- 1 length stop and 3 width stops
- Pull out table extention
- Design for punching sheets of any length in push-through processes, incl. extended stop rail with 2 adjustable length stops
- Additional complete punching units with hole cuts
- Reinforced design, for hole cuts larger than 4.0 mm, when there are more than 6 punching units or for chromium steel sheets thicker than 0.8 mm
- Fixed stops for overlapping 12,5 / 15 / 25 mm
|Typ||RLP 1||RLP 2|
|Sheet thickness up to||mm||1,2||1,0|
|Overhang of the punching units||mm||40||40|
|Smallest hole distance||mm||60||60|
|Betriebsdruck||bar||6 – 8||6 – 8|
|Air consumption per stroke||Liter||8,8||8,8|
|Net weight approx.||kg||120||140|
(Subject to constructional changes!)