KTEWide strip cut-to-length line
Ready-to-connect, mounted on profile steel frame, wide strip cut-to-length line with low space requirement.
- Pendulum coiler, movable, for small coils up to 500 kg and outer Ø max. 500 mm
- Band feed and rough-aligning machine with rapid and creep feed
- Length measurement via shaft encoder
- “Cut-to-length” shears (eccentric plate shears for higher working speed))
All working steps for setting up the machine can be controlled by 5,7 ” touch-screen display. If you wish, the machine can also receive and process all the necessary information about cuts from wirelessly connected universal cutting machine, type EFM-L. Thanks to Ethernet control point it is possible to provide remote maintenance and software update via Internet connection. By activating “Automatic mode”, the length and piece number can be entered.
- Additional movable coilers
- Special blade for chromium steel
- Hardened shafts for band feed and rough aligning machine
- Rubberized shafts for band feed and rough aligning machine
Cut-to-length lines for processing
- Large coils
- Other band widths
- Sheets of greater thilness or greater strength
- Steel with sensitive surfaces, e.g. VA, Platal
as well as combined cut-to-length lines and longitudinal cutting systems and systems with special requirements on the aligning, or other machining quality are designed and offered as needed.
|Typ||KTE 1.01||KTE 2.01|
|Rapid feed approx.||m/min.||12||12|
|Power rating connection voltage 3x 400 V/50 Hz||kW||3,0||3,0|
|Net weight approx.||kg||750||1080|
(Subject to constructional changes!)