On 16 and 17 May 2018, the Insulation Expo will once again take place in Cologne. The leading trade fair for the insulation industry is also an important part of the activity calendar for Schwartmanns. This year we will introduce many new solutions around our machine program. Therefore, we would like to use the phase before the fair to present the innovations in detail.
Today’s issue introduces our new and innovative ISOconnect software.
At Schwartmanns, we have been dealing with the subject of measuring on the construction site for 8 years. The first system with the project name CAPI has already been awarded with an ISO Award in 2010. ISOconnect is now a completely new development, which of course is based on our many years of experience. The following goals are achieved with ISOconnect:
– Acquisition of measurement data using mobile devices (tablet or laptop) in a 3D isometric view
– Standardization of workshop orders by using a uniform parts library.
– Unification of the incoming workshop orders eliminates queries, parts can be produced faster, error-free (because without interpretation errors).
– The workshop orders are created separately according to parts groups (pipes, bends, caps, special parts). This makes production optimization possible
– The areas of work preparation and production control are significantly relieved
– This results in a considerable time, material and ultimately cost savings
– Digital data processing with sheet metal machines in the workshop (directly import measurement data into machines)
Come to cologne and see our new development. Free tickets are available via the link below!